Wednesday, April 20, 2016

CFPB & OCC Complaints - 2019

Today, I filed another complaint with the CFPB, the OCC, and the Federal Reserve against Wells Fargo Bank for unauthorized accounts they opened in the name of my business for a third party in another state, without my knowledge or permission, and repeatedly lied to me, the CFPB, and the OCC to try and cover it up.

During my first complaint, The CFPB and OCC egregiously mishandled the investigation, and allowed Wells Fargo to self police, accepting their claims that they had my signature, driver's license, and business registration on file on an account application, when they had nothing of the kind.  My case was closed and just a year later, the world found out that Wells Fargo was indeed opening unauthorized accounts, and doing it on a massive scale.

This time around I've decided to publicly document the entire complaint process, as an example to others, of just how these three government agencies and consumer protection advocates actually do their jobs.


CFPB COMPLAINT 2019


ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

SENT TO WELLS FARGO




OCC COMPLAINT








OCC COMPLAINT RECEIVED

OCC CASE OPENED


OCC ADD INFO REQUEST
OCC COMPLETE COMPLAINT SENT 



FEDERAL RESERVE COMPLAINT


FED HANDS OFF TO OCC