Friday, April 22, 2016

Even Wells Fargo's Fraud Investigation Was A Fraud

After years of Wells Fargo's repeated lies to both, The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, about the fraudulent bank accounts they opened in my name, Wells Fargo finally agreed to turn over copies of all the account creation documents they had on file, which they insisted my signature and drivers license number were on.

On October 19, 2013, I contacted Jennifer in Wells Fargo's Executive Office and demanded that she produce copies of the documents that Wells Fargo spent years insisting my signature was on and send them to me, during a recorded phone call. (You can listen to that call here: https://youtu.be/DHK6aUfvRaI ).

As agreed, Jennifer faxed copies of those documents to me at the Studio City, CA branch of Wells Fargo. Not surprisingly, none of the account creation documents had my signature on them. The driver’s license number that was listed, wasn’t even mine. Neither was the birth date, address or phone number listed for me. (pic)

In fact, the only signatures or correct information on any of the account documents that Wells Fargo had on file for the accounts, belonged to the three criminals that Wells Fargo opened the accounts for.

On November 25, 2009, (the day before Thanksgiving and 3 days before my contract with Kier Management terminated) Kier CFO, Gordon Neilson wrote 3-checks, made payable to Kier Management totaling $6,970.26 and cashed them at Wells Fargo Bank, effectively draining the accounts of any available funds.  I immediately contacted Wells Fargo and filed a fraud claim, which was promptly denied because the checks signer was listed as an authorized signer on the accounts (pic).

On October 19, 2013, after receiving copies of the fraudulent account creation documents from Wells Fargo, (pics), I contacted Wells Fargo’s Fraud Department and asked them to re-open my 2009 fraud claim and return the $6,970.26 to me, because you certainly cannot have authorized signers on fraudulently opened accounts. (pic)

Wells Fargo sent me a Fraud Affidavit, asking me to fill it out, have it notarized, and return it to them with any evidence or documentation I had to support my claim (pics, which I did on November 9, 2013, by certified mail, using the pre-addressed envelope that Wells Fargo provided to me with the affidavit.

Ten days later, on November 19, 2013, I received a letter from Wells Fargo's Fraud Department, stating that they had not received my affidavit, yet U.S. Postal records show they received it on November 13, 2013. (pic)

On November 21, 2013, I re-sent my affidavit to the Wells Fargo Fraud Department, this time via fax, from the Studio City, CA branch of Wells Fargo Bank. (pics)

Days earlier, on November 5, 2013, I received a Certificate of Non-existence (pic) from the Utah, Department of Commerce - Division of Corporations and Commercial Code,  showing that at the time Wells Fargo opened the accounts for Kier Property Management, there was no business entity qualified or authorized to transact business in the State of Utah, in the name “Peery Apartments”, and that no business entity by that name, was registered with the State for the entire time that Wells Fargo held the accounts open. (December 8, 2005 to December 3, 2009).

On December 11, 2013, I contacted the Wells Fargo Fraud Investigator in charge of my claim. Once again I was told that they never received my Affidavit, despite evidence showing they received it on November 13, 2013 via certified mail, and again on November 21, 2013 via fax from a Wells Fargo branch office. 

Realizing that I was getting the run-around and that this was yet another attempt by Wells Fargo to avoid taking responsibility for what they did, I asked to speak to a supervisor.

The supervisor also told me they had not received my Affidavit and asked me to send it for the third time, directly to her via fax, which I did on December 11, 2013, from the Studio City, CA branch of Wells Fargo Bank (pic). I also asked her to contact me and confirm her receipt of those documents, which she did on December 16, 2013.

On the afternoon of December 16, 2013, I received a letter in the mail from the Wells Fargo Fraud Department, denying my claim. (pic) The letter was dated December 10, 2013. The day before the Fraud Department supervisor claimed that they had not yet received my affidavit and had me fax it to them again from a Wells Fargo branch office. (pic)

SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT HERE
Why, on December 11, 2013, (picwould both the Wells Fargo Fraud Department claims investigator in charge of my claim, and her supervisor, ask me to send them my Affidavit and documentation for a third time, knowing that they had already denied my claim a day earlier and had sent me a denial letter signed by that same claims investigator? (pic)
Because Wells Fargo had no intention of reviewing any fraud claim that would cause them to pay out $6,970.26 and likely cost them tens of thousands more, by admitting to fraud.  



Wells Fargo failed to respond to this letter and 
I never heard from them again





Smells a lot like fraud to me